CPL Exame Centre Midrand.

Questions for the South African Civil Aviation Authority.

Moderator: Moderators

SlideRuler
Wanna Fly
Closest Airfield: Dubai
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

CPL Exame Centre Midrand.

Unread post by SlideRuler » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:09 pm

The examination centre in Midrand for CPL subjects is offline when candidates arrive. Today, again the centre were offline and candidates had to leave after working hard to be prepared for the subjects that they had booked, this is not the first time, this is happening frequently at the Midrand centre. Candidates are not given pre-warning either and have to waist time and fuel to travel to Midrand. It's not easy to book for the CPL exams and a number of candidates have to make travel and accommodation arrangements to write the subjects.

What is going on at the SACAA?
V5 - LEO
8000 Tousand
8000 Tousand
Closest Airfield: FYWH
Has liked: 552 times
Been liked: 456 times

Re: CPL Exame Centre Midrand.

Unread post by V5 - LEO » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:54 pm

...well some students even fly in from Cpt or before C19 from Nam, stay in B&B's and cannot write, this is not only being maltreated, but being violated by a defunct regulator :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
In God I trust. The masses are never right, the minority are sometimes right, but the truth is always right.
“One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.” — Philip Wylie
V5 - LEO
8000 Tousand
8000 Tousand

Unread post by V5 - LEO » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:25 pm

....hi guys, anyone mind to update how busy they are at the exam centre and availability of openings to write subjects!
In God I trust. The masses are never right, the minority are sometimes right, but the truth is always right.
“One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.” — Philip Wylie
Chopper One
Airspeed active
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Chopper One » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:18 pm

V5 - LEO wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:25 pm
....hi guys, anyone mind to update how busy they are at the exam centre and availability of openings to write subjects!
I know they can take 40 persons per session as per current lockdown level. I wrote last Friday & if we were more than 20 that was a lot. When I booked for this exam it was a 6 weeks wait. But it seems you do not have to book on-line anymore and that you can now physically book over the counter. When I booked my next exam two weeks ago it was down to 3-4 weeks.
In the shadow of the Blade!
V5 - LEO
8000 Tousand
8000 Tousand

Unread post by V5 - LEO » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:18 pm

Chopper One wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:18 pm
V5 - LEO wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:25 pm
I know they can take 40 persons per session as per current lockdown level. I wrote last Friday & if we were more than 20 that was a lot. When I booked for this exam it was a 6 weeks wait. But it seems you do not have to book on-line anymore and that you can now physically book over the counter. When I booked my next exam two weeks ago it was down to 3-4 weeks.
....txs, appreciated

Return to “CAA General Questions”