This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
- Tripped over wheel chock
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:20 pm
- Closest Airfield: vereening
- Location: Johannesburg
- Has liked: 0
- Been liked: 0
Unitas Flying school is seeking to employ a Fight Instructor (Grade 2)
The candidate shall, as a minimum have –
• Min hours –750 total time
• Preferably Twin IF Rating
• Moderator, Facilitator and Assessor
Key Performance Areas:
• Control and co-ordination of all flight training conducted by the company.
• Maintain a high standard of flight instruction.
• Ensuring that all training files and related documentation are maintained for each student and instructor.
• Making sure that all regulatory requirements regarding the renewal/and up-grade of pilot licences has been timeously complied with.
• Preparation, review and authorization of flight instruction – related quotes requested by prospective students.
• Liaison with SACAA and other ATO’s to further enhancement of company training capability and procedures.
• Ensure that lesson periods are sufficient to allow for both pre-flight and post – flight debriefings
• Ensure that detail of both briefings and flights are recorded in student files.
• Ensure a model aircraft with moveable control surfaces is available in briefings.
• Student and instructor relationships are sound.
• Ensure students and instructors are familiar with all applicable legislation and directives.
• Ensure all flying personnel are appropriately licensed and rated for all flights.
• Ensure solo consolidation is monitored by a Grade (I) or (II) instructor
• Ensure that NOTAM’s, AIC’s, TPM, Aircraft Manuals, Checklists, Authorisation sheets, and progress reports are available and kept in good order and up to date.
• Ensure training files are kept for students.
• Ensure all instructors and students are familiar with the flying training area.
• Ensure all students are properly authorized before every flight.
• Ensure that the aircraft used for flight training are kept in a clean and airworthy state and the same aircraft comply with the SACAA
• competitive packages available according to experience.
Send cv to the HRM at email@example.com