This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
- Wanna Fly
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:38 pm
- Closest Airfield: CYYB
- Location: North Bay
- Has liked: 0
- Been liked: 0
Location: Multiple International and Domestic Locations
Schedule: Variable Rotations (example 8 weeks in /8 weeks out)
If you want the opportunity to give experience work and receive rewarding results at our international and domestic locations – Voyageur Airways has the job for you! Click the link below to apply.
http://www.voyav.com/ResumeWizard/JobDe ... Revision=0
Allow yourself the opportunity to work in some of the most beautiful and remote places while taking advantage of a very flexible schedule. Live where you choose and Voyageur will fly you to and from your home; onsite accommodations and transportation are provided while working at our many locations.
Ideally, we are seeking pilots that are type rated on the CRJ and Dash 8 family of aircraft as many of our customers have minimum experience requirements. However, we welcome all applicants.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
• All candidates must possess a valid CPL or ATPL and meet Transport Canada requirements. Foreign licence holders will be considered.
• Ideally, minimum 1,000 hours total flight time required with 500 hours Pilot in Command time.
• Passionate, reliable, responsible and self-motivated with demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Ability to work a flexible rotation schedule.
• Candidates must be eligible to work for a Canadian company, able to travel internationally and provide a clear criminal background check
Voyageur offers employees and their families a comprehensive benefit program including:
• Flexible rotational schedules.
• Company subsidized benefits including extended health care benefits for dental and vision care, prescription medication, out-of-country insurance and more.
• Life and disability insurance.
• Employee Share Ownership Plan (TSX: CHR).
• Retirement pension plan.
• Employee assistance program.
Voyageur Aviation Corp. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chorus Aviation Inc. (TSX: CHR), a company whose vision is to deliver regional aviation to the world. Voyageur is headquartered in North Bay, Ontario, Canada and operates under the core principles of comprehensive safety management, quality assurance, and client-dedicated solutions. Our services include: airline operations; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; aircraft part sales and logistics management; and aircraft leasing. These services provide an unparalleled suite of services for regional aviation clients across the globe. Voyageur prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, health and retirement benefits, and a safe working environment.
Voyageur is an employment equity employer and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.