ICASA Cape Town contact

ICASA is the regulator for the South African communications, broadcasting and postal services sector. At this stage, this section is not officially sanctioned by ICASA management and is being monitored on a voluntary basis.

Moderator: Moderators

dilligaf
Too Tousand
Too Tousand
Closest Airfield: FACT
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

ICASA Cape Town contact

Unread post by dilligaf » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:47 pm

Does anyone have a direct contact I can call or email at the Cape Town office ? (as opposed to leaving messages or emailing into the void)

Was dealing with Eileen, now getting zero response. Either I pissed her off somehow or she's left.
"Learning to fly is easy.....it's learning when not to fly that's the hard part"
Peter.L.
Lining Up

Re: ICASA Cape Town contact

Unread post by Peter.L. » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:29 pm

It would not surprise me to learn that Eileen has retired. I have been on pension from the Durban office for 21 months already and she was not much younger than me! May I suggest you try the Durban office and speak to a guy called Jitesh Maharaj who is an extremely helpful fellow and is a mate of mine. His direct number is 031-3349525 or email jmaharaj@icasa.org.za Tell him Peter told you his name and that hopefully he will assist with whatever you need. [-o<
Peter.L.
Lining Up

Re: ICASA Cape Town contact

Unread post by Peter.L. » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:53 am

Confirmed - Eileen is no longer with Icasa.

Return to “ICASA”