IBS class 1?

Medicine and other human performance related issues.

Moderator: Moderators

Harringtonflies
Wanna Fly
Closest Airfield: FAWK
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 0

IBS class 1?

Unread post by Harringtonflies » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:20 pm

Hey guys I have recently been diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), my symptoms are mostly mild and err on the constipation side of things. I am not on any medication for it ,however I drink green tea and have changed my diet up which helps alright. On to my question, does anyone know what the caa's stance is on IBS and the process of maintaining a class 1 medical? Thanks in advance.
Whirly
10000 and still climbing
10000 and still climbing
Closest Airfield: Ermelo
Has liked: 287 times
Been liked: 932 times

Re: IBS class 1?

Unread post by Whirly » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:22 pm

Harringtonflies wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:20 pm
Hey guys I have recently been diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), my symptoms are mostly mild and err on the constipation side of things. I am not on any medication for it ,however I drink green tea and have changed my diet up which helps alright. On to my question, does anyone know what the caa's stance is on IBS and the process of maintaining a class 1 medical? Thanks in advance.
My wife also suffers from mild IBS and drinks two Biogen Herbal Cleanser tablets every evening, it is natural and works wonders for constipation. It is natural and you can buy them at Dis-Chem.

She also changed her diet and that helps with the rest.

Whirly.
Not every home needs a dog but every dog needs a home.
Alex_aviates
Priming
Closest Airfield: FASH
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 2 times

Re: IBS class 1?

Unread post by Alex_aviates » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:44 pm

Whirly wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:22 pm
Harringtonflies wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:20 pm
My wife also suffers from mild IBS and drinks two Biogen Herbal Cleanser tablets every evening, it is natural and works wonders for constipation. It is natural and you can buy them at Dis-Chem.

She also changed her diet and that helps with the rest.

Whirly.
This is interesting, will give it a try, thanks.

Return to “Aviation medical and related issues”