Rainbow Cheetah for Sale

Looking at buying or selling your personal aircraft?

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
No commercial adverts please (If your intended post is of a commercial nature, then please follow this link and read BEFORE you post : viewtopic.php?t=54617). If you are advertising for a friend - the ad must contain the owners contact details. If you wish to advertise in the commercial section: - email ads@avcom.co.za for more information. Model Aircraft and non aviation item's have their own section - any posted here will be deleted.
Steve McCurrach
Flight Planning
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Rainbow Cheetah for Sale

Unread post by Steve McCurrach » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:25 pm

Rainbow Cheetah:
Builld year 2005:
Total/airframe hours1350:
Rotax 912s with 1350 engine hours:
Prop - Kiev 3 blade composite with 930hrs - and with low (440hrs) original Warp Drive (as new) prop:
Panel: Garmin 296, plus II Morrow on board GPS, Narco AT50 Mode C Transponder, Modular Alt Alert and Icom IC-A 200 panel mounted airband, VDO engine instruments - EGT’s, CHT’s, Volts, Oil pressure & Oil temp. RPM, VSI, ASI:
A 100% complete package, with spares, DC headsets, custom made covers, tie down kit, extra luggage racks, and and and
Reason for selling; diminished usage with only quarterly flights:
Location; Ballito Airfield, KZN North Coast:
Price: REDUCED to R360 No VAT applicable)
Contact owner; Steve McCurrach on 082 8911 689:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Roger
Seven Thousand
Seven Thousand
Closest Airfield: FAPE
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 172 times

Re: Rainbow Cheetah for Sale

Unread post by Roger » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:49 pm

You changing platform Steve?
Don’t take things for granted… Tomorrow is not promised.
Steve McCurrach
Flight Planning

Unread post by Steve McCurrach » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:51 pm

No Roger, no change of platform for me.
For the photography that I have done over the years https://www.airserv.co.za/galleries/ there is no finer aircraft - where else can you fly alone, with camera in hand, orbiting the target target with precision using feet only, whilst feeling the aircraft's behavior, no risk of a spin and with supreme confidence in the engine. In fact, if my Cheetah had to be replaced and you lined up a variety of 10 different LSA for me to choose from, I would go for the exact same again.
As said in my advert "Reason for selling; diminished usage with only quarterly flights" which is due to the Tsunami of drones having slaughtered my business and with it, the disposable income to play with aeroplanes. Its a very sad day and when I hand over the log book, there will be tears.
Thanks for writing and you keep well. Cheers.
yakpilot2
Aircraft in Hangar
Closest Airfield: Ladysmith

Unread post by yakpilot2 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:32 pm

Hi,Was this fuselage ever re-covered and was it always hangered???
Steve McCurrach
Flight Planning

Unread post by Steve McCurrach » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:57 pm

Greetings Yak Pilot,
Yes, the aircraft has only ever been hangared and Yes, it has had a recovering, of the entire aircraft i.e. wings and the fuselage.
Thanks for your interest and Cheers.

Return to “Aircraft for Sale”