2017 DREAM TUNDRA FOR SALE (ZU)

Looking at buying or selling your personal aircraft?

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
No commercial adverts please (If your intended post is of a commercial nature, then please follow this link and read BEFORE you post : viewtopic.php?t=54617). If you are advertising for a friend - the ad must contain the owners contact details. If you wish to advertise in the commercial section: - email ads@avcom.co.za for more information. Model Aircraft and non aviation item's have their own section - any posted here will be deleted.
@DLI
Flight Planning
Closest Airfield: FANS
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

2017 DREAM TUNDRA FOR SALE (ZU)

Unread post by @DLI » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:22 pm

Aircraft Make and Type: DREAM TUNDRA
Year Model: 2017
Airframe Hours: 210TT
Engine Type and Hours: LYCOMING IO-360 200HP 1026 SMOH
Prop type and Hours: MT PROPELLOR 3-BLADE
Avionics and other equipment: MGL EFIS GPS/NAV/COM Auto Pilot, ICOM A210 VHF, GARMIN GTX327 XPNDR
Viewing Location: Nelspruit
Price: R 1.4mil OBO (No VAT applicable)
Other information: The Dream Tundra is a robust four-seater bush plane designed in Canada. Built in the semi-monocoque tradition, it features fowler flaps, double wing struts, a straight tail, and spring gear. The Tundra is a combination of tried and tested technology, designed with the backcountry in mind. Its rugged internal structure, double-floor for better durability and sound deadening, as well as a reinforced firewall make it well-suited to rough field operations. Professional build. ZU 4-seater!!!
Contact details of owner: darren <at> nwanetsi.com PM for phone number
Pictures:Interior, Exterior and Panel Views
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kwest
Frequent AvComer
Closest Airfield: FAGC + FALA
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 8 times

Re: 2017 DREAM TUNDRA FOR SALE (ZU)

Unread post by kwest » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:22 pm

Should be called the Kudu calf....
Keith Stannard.

"I've got wild staring eyes. And I've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
excolonial
Too Tousand
Too Tousand
Closest Airfield: komani
Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 58 times

Unread post by excolonial » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:14 pm

Are you achieving the numbers quoted on the website DLI? The stall figure is very impressive indeed.
The older I get, the more I am convinced that "A Confederacy of Dunces" is non fiction.
@DLI
Flight Planning
Closest Airfield: FANS
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Unread post by @DLI » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:41 pm

excolonial wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:14 pm
Are you achieving the numbers quoted on the website DLI? The stall figure is very impressive indeed.
Stall speed is accurate as far as I can tell, but realistic cruise ~108kts, Its bit slow but an absolute dream to fly. So smooth. Very capable bush plane. I did 170hrs of wildlife survey with it, 4 up with baggage across all protected areas in Mozambique which included some hot and high conditions in the mountians around Cabora Bassa.
excolonial
Too Tousand
Too Tousand
Closest Airfield: komani
Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 58 times

Unread post by excolonial » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:23 pm

Superb machine for the type of flying most will do in our neck of the woods. That cruise is not huge, but given the ridiculously low stall speed, I think that is a very reasonable trade off. Very few machines that will fly that fast 4 up and stall that slow.I am surprised there are not a lot more of them. Quite honestly, this is the first time I have head of these machines. It seems quality, performance etc are not necessarily linked to market penetration.
The older I get, the more I am convinced that "A Confederacy of Dunces" is non fiction.

Return to “Aircraft for Sale”