Gens Ace Batteries

Goblin Hobbies is the Exclusive Distributor for Goblin helicopters for South Africa. We have a full online e-commercial website www.goblinhobbies.co.za. We also have dealers in PE and JHB and more are signing up as we speak.

Moderator: Goblin Hobbies

Goblin Hobbies
Commercial Supporter
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Gens Ace Batteries

Unread post by Goblin Hobbies » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:27 am

Goblin Hobbies SA is now the exclusive distributor for Gens Ace batteries in South Africa visit www.goblinhobbies.co.za for your online purchase or your local dealer. Many more sizes coming soon. They are hot sellers so be quick when they are in stock.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Exclusive Distributors for Goblin Helicopters, AleeS Rush 750, Outrage Fusion 50, Gens Ace Batteries, Beastx, Rail Blades, MKS Servo and MSH Heli and Brain FBL in SA.
extra300s
1k poster
1k poster
Closest Airfield: Malmesbury
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Gens Ace Batteries

Unread post by extra300s » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:31 am

"They are hot sellers so be quick when they are in stock."

This is the reason I would rather import lipos myself. All well priced lipo brands are ALLWAYS out of stock on any local online store. Never in stock when u need them.
Futaba!!!!
Goblin Hobbies
Commercial Supporter

Unread post by Goblin Hobbies » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:50 am

extra300s wrote:"They are hot sellers so be quick when they are in stock."

This is the reason I would rather import lipos myself. All well priced lipo brands are ALLWAYS out of stock on any local online store. Never in stock when u need them.
Our first shipment of 3300mah sold out in 2 days . We will soon have stock at all times. 2nd shipment arriving soon.

We apologias for this and hope to satisfy your needs further. The demand for batteries in SA was higher than expected.

HK also run out of stock.... [-X

Gens Ace Batteries are made fresh and quality cant be compared to HK.
Exclusive Distributors for Goblin Helicopters, AleeS Rush 750, Outrage Fusion 50, Gens Ace Batteries, Beastx, Rail Blades, MKS Servo and MSH Heli and Brain FBL in SA.
extra300s
1k poster
1k poster

Unread post by extra300s » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:01 am

Hold it. U reading it wrong. Not talking about Goblin hobbies here. Saying this is the case with other online stores. Never in stock. I understand U just testing waters. Just giving advice. Try to have a bit more stock. Not nice if its never in stock. Now and then is fully understandable. All stores are like that. But if its only available 30 days in a year its a waste...

Also u leting it sound like this is going to be the case here with your statement. Like its always going to be out of stock quick...
Futaba!!!!
fusionbrad
Rolling

Unread post by fusionbrad » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:14 am

I don't think stock will be a issue in future, demand is just crazy at the moment cauz the performance and price is like nothing seen on local shores.

I am Busy changing all my lipos over to gens ace, been testing them in the 500 and in the fusion at the central fly inn in bloem and the performance is second to none.
Goblin 700
extra300s
1k poster
1k poster

Unread post by extra300s » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:26 am

Was just a comment. So good to hear Brad. Im also impressed by the lipos. Have not tried them yet. But the ones if seen that Chris bought looks very good quality on the outside. The picture does not do it justice at all. Very strong outer clear covering on
Futaba!!!!
West Coast Choppers
Engine Started

Unread post by West Coast Choppers » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:41 am

Been flying the new 12s 5000mAh 45C on the TDRs and thus far very impressed (Peter has an issue with balancing his pack but maybe it needs some more cycles - mine also took a while to balance but seems better now), but we need some more testing to see what the IR does - this has a huge effect on C rating. First impression is that their performance are on par with the TP 65C. I'm also waiting to see if Paul can get the 5000mAh 60C ones in a size that can fit the TDR and Goblin as they are currently too high at 64mm. Also tested the 3300 mAh 25C in the T500 and these have the same performance as 40Cs. These batts looks like winners and with local support and recourse if there's a problem with them one cannot beat their value IMHO. We just need stock, but I'm sure Paul will sort this out.
Goblin Hobbies
Commercial Supporter

Unread post by Goblin Hobbies » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:18 am

West Coast Choppers wrote:Been flying the new 12s 5000mAh 45C on the TDRs and thus far very impressed (Peter has an issue with balancing his pack but maybe it needs some more cycles - mine also took a while to balance but seems better now), but we need some more testing to see what the IR does - this has a huge effect on C rating. First impression is that their performance are on par with the TP 65C. I'm also waiting to see if Paul can get the 5000mAh 60C ones in a size that can fit the TDR and Goblin as they are currently too high at 64mm. Also tested the 3300 mAh 25C in the T500 and these have the same performance as 40Cs. These batts looks like winners and with local support and recourse if there's a problem with them one cannot beat their value IMHO. We just need stock, but I'm sure Paul will sort this out.
Thanks for the positive comments...WCC

Yes i have 12S 5000 mah 60C coming just for you...now don't go and buy them all and leave me with no stock ...lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Goblin Hobbies
Commercial Supporter

Unread post by Goblin Hobbies » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:32 am

ORACOVER Shrink used on Gens Ace Batteries. For you gentlemen out there who aren't sure if Gens Ace is the right battery for you yet....

Gens Ace is proven itself as the world wide number #1 battery in the RC car models industry leading the way. Gens Ace has expanded into the Heli and plane market and currently doing the same...........

why not read a review from one of our customers
http://www.goblinhobbies.co.za/3s1p-220 ... tery-pack/

Product Reviews
Best pack yet!
Posted by Sheraaz CT on 11th Apr 2012

Been flying with GA's 3,4 and 5S packs sometimes upto 3 x per week for aprox. 8 months. Balance charge them at 4c! no signs of puffing up, consistant flight performance upto 90% of flight duration, sometimes only 15% remaining charge, still out performs my other higher C rating brands. If ur looking for Quality, reliable performance, longevity and down right good looks.....can't beat em, awesome!! [and no ;-)...i'm not getting any discounts from Goblin] hope to get some from them soon tho! Well priced Goblin!

Our new shipment has just arrived Cape Town. Stock is being uploaded....visit our online shop on the 3rd May for availability...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Goblin Hobbies
Commercial Supporter

Unread post by Goblin Hobbies » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:26 am

Our Batteries have finally arrived. Stock will be updated during the day.

Visit www.goblinhobbies.co.za
Goblin Hobbies
Commercial Supporter

Unread post by Goblin Hobbies » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Our range has grown and we have some brand new sizes arrving this shipment.

Shop online with Goblin Hobbies directly....

Visit our battery webpage to view the list of batteries. 2 pages full...

http://www.goblinhobbies.co.za/batterie ... red&page=1
Goblin Hobbies
Commercial Supporter

Unread post by Goblin Hobbies » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Third of our Gens Ace lipo arrived ....all in stock....

DX8 Lipo and many more new type...
Seank
Tree Tousand
Tree Tousand
Closest Airfield: Bomac
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by Seank » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Are you going to be getting or can you get 5000mah + 2 cell (non-hardcase type) with a high C rating like a 50C+. I need batteries for my EDF's and I need high C rated Batteries.
http://www.seankriegler.com
Remember - "you only find out who is swimming naked when the tide goes out"
CNC Foam cutter building a new one
YES, I did it!!! I can now CNC cut epoxy glass and carbon fibre servo horns...
Goblin Hobbies
Commercial Supporter

Unread post by Goblin Hobbies » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:17 am

Seank wrote:Are you going to be getting or can you get 5000mah + 2 cell (non-hardcase type) with a high C rating like a 50C+. I need batteries for my EDF's and I need high C rated Batteries.
Seank,

We are expanding all the time. We can get any size you wish :D :D :D . We actually have 3S 5300mah coming very soon.

You can email us at sales@goblinhobbies.co.za for special requests.
Seank
Tree Tousand
Tree Tousand
Closest Airfield: Bomac
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by Seank » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:31 pm

That's good to know, is there a list that shows all the sizes you can source? I looked on "a" Gen Ace website but could find a list
http://www.seankriegler.com
Remember - "you only find out who is swimming naked when the tide goes out"
CNC Foam cutter building a new one
YES, I did it!!! I can now CNC cut epoxy glass and carbon fibre servo horns...

Return to “Goblin Hobbies”