Moderator: Moderators

HollyWood
Frequent AvComer
Closest Airfield: Fala
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Coming Soon!

Unread post by HollyWood » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:51 pm

Hi Phillip. I think as pilots join the VA, we'll look at what aircraft they have that are similar to the aircraft used for a specific route and help them out with a little sumfin sumfin to wrap around their plane.
Though i fly through the valley of death, i shall fear no evil, for i am at 30 000 ft and climbing...
mn833
Taxiing to Clubhouse
Closest Airfield: FAOR
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Unread post by mn833 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:01 pm

HollyWood wrote:Hi Phillip. I think as pilots join the VA, we'll look at what aircraft they have that are similar to the aircraft used for a specific route and help them out with a little sumfin sumfin to wrap around their plane.
Rodger that :D I realised that I aint even a member of the VA so don't have much of a leg to stand on lol
Flysafairva
Aircraft in Hangar
Closest Airfield: FAOR
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Unread post by Flysafairva » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:07 pm

HI Phillip,

The main reason why we went with the B737-800's insted of the classic series is that there simply isn't anything on the market that can compete with the 737 from PMDG.
So in short we do replicate the real world counterpart but, we add some dimention to it. At the end of the day we would like to offer members more to make the experience more enjoyable. On the other hand, Safair does own a few B737-800's thats on lease at the moment. So who know's perhaps soon they will actually be flying the NG series hehe! :D

Return to “Virtual Airlines”