747-400 FAJS - EHAM

All your Virtual airline news, online flying and discussions here

Moderator: Moderators

HollyWood
Frequent AvComer
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:36 pm
Closest Airfield: Fala
Location: Johannesburg
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: 747-400 FAJS - EHAM

Unread post by HollyWood » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:35 am

Cornell, i think i didnt use the right words, what i meant was, i think another 747 in the north hub is not warrented at this moment. were only 6 pilots up north, and 5 planes. Id rether take a free jumpseat to where the 747 is and fly it. when more ppl join the north hub then it might start being financially viable. eks rustig, ek kan wag.

as for the 757, still no routes. is someone can tell me where to go to figure out the routes, id be glad to give it a go, seeing that i'm done working for now.

On that subject, have a look at what i've been doing for the last 6 months....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HmW3tsSs-Q
Though i fly through the valley of death, i shall fear no evil, for i am at 30 000 ft and climbing...
User avatar
Cornell Blok
Seven Thousand
Seven Thousand
Posts: 7148
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:04 am
Location: FALY
Has liked: 223 times
Been liked: 44 times

Re: 747-400 FAJS - EHAM

Unread post by Cornell Blok » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:36 pm

HollyWood wrote:Cornell, i think i didnt use the right words, what i meant was, i think another 747 in the north hub is not warrented at this moment. were only 6 pilots up north, and 5 planes. Id rether take a free jumpseat to where the 747 is and fly it. when more ppl join the north hub then it might start being financially viable. eks rustig, ek kan wag.

as for the 757, still no routes. is someone can tell me where to go to figure out the routes, id be glad to give it a go, seeing that i'm done working for now.

On that subject, have a look at what i've been doing for the last 6 months....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HmW3tsSs-Q
Hi Hollywood my Internet connection suck so I did not read your post properly sorry, regarding the 757 routes send me a few routes and I will set them up for you when I get home.
Petrol attendant in Training/Car Wash Supervisor

http://www.flynationwidevirtual.com/
HollyWood
Frequent AvComer
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:36 pm
Closest Airfield: Fala
Location: Johannesburg
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: 747-400 FAJS - EHAM

Unread post by HollyWood » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Cornell Blok wrote:
HollyWood wrote:Cornell, i think i didnt use the right words, what i meant was, i think another 747 in the north hub is not warrented at this moment. were only 6 pilots up north, and 5 planes. Id rether take a free jumpseat to where the 747 is and fly it. when more ppl join the north hub then it might start being financially viable. eks rustig, ek kan wag.

as for the 757, still no routes. is someone can tell me where to go to figure out the routes, id be glad to give it a go, seeing that i'm done working for now.

On that subject, have a look at what i've been doing for the last 6 months....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HmW3tsSs-Q
Hi Hollywood my Internet connection suck so I did not read your post properly sorry, regarding the 757 routes send me a few routes and I will set them up for you when I get home.
How do i figure out the routes? is there a website i can go to see all the airways and intersections?
Though i fly through the valley of death, i shall fear no evil, for i am at 30 000 ft and climbing...
User avatar
Cornell Blok
Seven Thousand
Seven Thousand
Posts: 7148
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:04 am
Location: FALY
Has liked: 223 times
Been liked: 44 times

Re: 747-400 FAJS - EHAM

Unread post by Cornell Blok » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:35 am

HollyWood wrote:
Cornell Blok wrote:
HollyWood wrote:Cornell, i think i didnt use the right words, what i meant was, i think another 747 in the north hub is not warrented at this moment. were only 6 pilots up north, and 5 planes. Id rether take a free jumpseat to where the 747 is and fly it. when more ppl join the north hub then it might start being financially viable. eks rustig, ek kan wag.

as for the 757, still no routes. is someone can tell me where to go to figure out the routes, id be glad to give it a go, seeing that i'm done working for now.

On that subject, have a look at what i've been doing for the last 6 months....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HmW3tsSs-Q
Hi Hollywood my Internet connection suck so I did not read your post properly sorry, regarding the 757 routes send me a few routes and I will set them up for you when I get home.

I use vroute
How do i figure out the routes? is there a website i can go to see all the airways and intersections?
Petrol attendant in Training/Car Wash Supervisor

http://www.flynationwidevirtual.com/
Maverick_F14
Engine Still Cranking
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:12 pm
Closest Airfield: FACT
Location: Morningstar
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: 747-400 FAJS - EHAM

Unread post by Maverick_F14 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:53 am

Hi guys
Firstly, i have got no idea what you are talking about except some VA chatter.
Secondly, if you need a wingman i'd be more than happy doing some flights to FACT. I usually fly the NGX and 747x from PMDG. very nice airys.
But anyway how do i join your VA and what programs do i need? I joined IVAO about 4 years ago but didn't fly online in a while. Got to busy with my CPL and IF.

Cheers
Reben
User avatar
moistymedic
Flaps set for Take off
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 4:49 am
Closest Airfield: Morningstar
Location: FACT
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: 747-400 FAJS - EHAM

Unread post by moistymedic » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 am

Hi Reben

Welcome, go take a look at www.flyafricavirtual.com/ here you will find all the information needed. If you have Teamspeak this will help to get you going quicker.
"He who has ATTITUDE wins! or was that ALTITUDE?"
User avatar
marius scheepers
Post Take off checks
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 10:48 am
Closest Airfield: EGNX
Location: Nottingham
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: 747-400 FAJS - EHAM

Unread post by marius scheepers » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:51 am

Welcome Reben,

Would be awesome to have another pilot on FAV but why only the JHB - CPT trips do the long ones we have some nice routes like JHB - AMS and JHB - LHR and JHB - HKG, really awesome!!!!!

As Hollywood said go to Fly Africa and join up, you will get a link to download a PIREP tool, very very easy to use and then download your favourite aeries livery and off you go, go onto teamspeak to chat to the guys you will mostly always have someone to talk to unless you fly the inter continental routes and u arrive at 5 - 6 am in the morning then no one will be around on Teamspeak, apparently they are all having their beaty sleep, these bunch of guys needs their beauty sleep!!

Hopefully will see you in the skies soon!

Return to “Virtual Airlines”