Free Tip - maybe wrong forum

Best practices and Useful tips and warnings that can save property, prevent injury and to keep our modelling safe.

Moderator: Moderators

V5 - LEO
Six Tousand
Six Tousand
Closest Airfield: FYWH
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 65 times

Re: Free Tip - maybe wrong forum

Unread post by V5 - LEO » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:25 pm

Silver Falcon wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:09 pm
I use Acetone to get it off my hands
....use acetone to clean electrical wires from old glue and gunk left behind by insulation tape - looks like brand new wires and soft and malable too!
In God I trust. The masses are never right, the minority are sometimes right, but the truth is always right.
“One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.” — Philip Wylie
Trex600
Tree Tousand
Tree Tousand
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Free Tip - maybe wrong forum

Unread post by Trex600 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:50 pm

Roger wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:12 pm
The description of this forum does include tips:
The Good and the Bad
Best practices and Useful tips and warnings that can save property, prevent injury and to keep our modelling safe.
Happy to rename the forum if it makes sense and call it Tips & Traps or something like that.
Thanks Roger maybe that's much easier than creating a whole new thread =D> =D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol: Now why did I not think of that.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Align Trex600's, Nitro, O.S.Max, Petrol Motor's Only DLE 30-55-111-120, Mintor38cc. Gold Wing 100cc Edge 540T, 100% JR XG11, No Contest,No Regrets. Build,Fly,Have fun.

Return to “The Good and the Bad”