All Cirrus Owners

The line of all composite personal aircraft - the SR20, SR22 and turbocharged SR22T

Moderator: Moderators

Arrow1
Priming
Closest Airfield: FABB
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

All Cirrus Owners

Unread post by Arrow1 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Hi All.

As we are fortunate to fly the BEST plane in GA, I thought maybe we could start a thread by having owners posting where they are based, with their favourite pic of their Cirrus

Regards
Last edited by Arrow1 on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arrow1
Priming
Closest Airfield: FABB

Re: All Cirrus Owners

Unread post by Arrow1 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:45 pm

Hi I'm Ashley.

ZS-AVR based at FASI

Cirrus SR22 GTS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bushpilotzaa
Preflighting
Closest Airfield: Bokfontein Airfield

Unread post by Bushpilotzaa » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:33 pm

How do I post a pic on here?
manish
Wanna Fly
Closest Airfield: Jayaprakash Airport

Unread post by manish » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:21 am

Hi!
I am an Indian national, aged 31. And this message or SOS is for every Cirrus SR22 owner on this forum and is an appeal to their generosity. I have done some 15hrs of flying on DA40 aircraft but due to financial reasons had to discontinue flying.
I desperately want to complete my CPL and on Cirrus. Cirrus is like ferrari among all single engine aircraft. I contacted CDC aviation, South Africa for the CPL course but they are providing it on Cirrus SR20, unfortunately, we in India don't have an airworthy Cirrus SR20, so my flying hours will not be validated in India.
As per cdc aviation, their SR22 will be available in sometime around 3 months from now and I seriously doubt if I can afford my flying training with them due to price, because even for their Cirrus SR20 package, I will have to generate loan in India.
My request to each one of you is that if possible will you let me use your aircraft the Cirrus SR22 for the single engine flying purpose or may be lend me at a price that I could afford. You being a Cirrus owner, I comprehend that either price would be of no importance to you or could be of lot of importance.
Depending upon that somewhere in between, could it be possible that you lend me the aircraft to learn from cdc aviation towards my CPL, it will not only fulfill my lifetime ambition of learning to fly on Cirrus but may be the course fee too could be brought down appreciably to the budget that fits my pocket.
Please see, that if it is possible, then kindly take a suitable decision, which could help me turn my dream in reality.
We in India have airworthy Cirrus SR22 so my flying hours done in South Africa will be valid in India. But in India, its not owned by any flying training organisation but by few super rich industrialist so I can not be imparted training on those aircraft.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Manish gopal
+91-9199324583
manishgopal0704@yahoo.co.in
Capt. Kyle
Frequent AvComer
Closest Airfield: FAOH
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Capt. Kyle » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:45 pm

Hi Arrow1

Petty this forum has stayed quiet, I'm not an owner but love these aircraft and must say yours is... WOW! :mrgreen:
Tigerflyer
Hee Hee I'm Flying

Unread post by Tigerflyer » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:08 am

Hi all,

What kind of a market is there for Cirrus aircraft in SA at the moment? I am in the process of aquiring 5 SR20s from a bank repossesion sale, the plan is to resotore to new and sell on. Any thoughts?
Who me? Never!
Love Aviation
Flight Planning
Closest Airfield: Virginia

Unread post by Love Aviation » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:31 am

Hi Everyone

I am interested in looking at the specs of the SR20's you have available to buy. I'm looking around for a good cirrus for a client.
Please send me a message if the ones you bought on a repo sale are ready to be sold on.
Thank you

Return to “Cirrus”