Hoffmann propeller + spinner for sale

Look for Engines, Props, GPS, Headsets, Books, DVDs, Flight suits, Hangerage etc here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Strictly no commercial adverts. For guidance on our views as to what construes commercial in nature, please see: http://www.avcom.co.za/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=54617). You may only post items that belong to you personally and may not list items on behalf of their owners.
TETAN
Aircraft in Hangar
Closest Airfield: Cape Town International
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Hoffmann propeller + spinner for sale

Unread post by TETAN » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:37 pm

Hoffmann propeller with spinner for sale
Model: HO-V62/L150A

Two bladed lightweight propeller with mechanical pitch change device.
The hub is made from forged aluminium alloy and the blades are wood-composite with FRP-covering and leading edge guard.

Total time - 303 hours

Shipping at new owners expense.

R50,000

Zero 7 six - seven five 3 - nine 7 eight seven - Whatsapp available
Prop 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfranfour
Flight Planning
Closest Airfield: FAEM

Re: Hoffmann propeller + spinner for sale

Unread post by gfranfour » Thu May 26, 2022 8:40 pm

Your cell no. does not work on WhatsApp. What engine would the prop fit on?
Mvenn
Avionics Master On
Closest Airfield: FAOR

Unread post by Mvenn » Fri May 27, 2022 4:28 pm

The Prop is off a Limbach motor, was on a motor falke.
gfranfour
Flight Planning
Closest Airfield: FAEM

Unread post by gfranfour » Fri May 27, 2022 7:18 pm

Mvenn wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 4:28 pm
The Prop is off a Limbach motor, was on a motor falke.
Do you know the PCD of the prop?
Mvenn
Avionics Master On
Closest Airfield: FAOR

Unread post by Mvenn » Sat May 28, 2022 5:50 am

[attachment=1]Screenshot_20220528_054533.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]Screenshot_20220528_054410.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frog Ranch
Wanna Fly
Closest Airfield: KUNI

Unread post by Frog Ranch » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:46 pm

I am extremely new to this forum like six minutes ago I signed up but I’ve been searching this great planet of ours for a Hoffman Propeller for my Aeromot AMT 100, the lovely Germans are willing to let me have a new one for $11,000. And although they claim to be able to repair one if only 6 inches is left somehow mine is irreparable even though there’s 22 inches left on either side so as much as I would love to help their economy, mine is a little more important :-) so I would like to discuss with you the options to purchase your propeller just let me know how I proceed like I said I’m extremely new to all of this. My Phone number is 740-591-4681 and my email address is craig@frogranch.com. I am in Ohio in the USA.
Bearcat
thirty thousand
thirty thousand
Closest Airfield: Grand Central
Has liked: 642 times
Been liked: 3265 times

Unread post by Bearcat » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:52 am

Frog Ranch wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:46 pm
I am extremely new to this forum like six minutes ago I signed up but I’ve been searching this great planet of ours for a Hoffman Propeller for my Aeromot AMT 100, the lovely Germans are willing to let me have a new one for $11,000. And although they claim to be able to repair one if only 6 inches is left somehow mine is irreparable even though there’s 22 inches left on either side so as much as I would love to help their economy, mine is a little more important :-) so I would like to discuss with you the options to purchase your propeller just let me know how I proceed like I said I’m extremely new to all of this. My Phone number is 740-591-4681 and my email address is craig@frogranch.com. I am in Ohio in the USA.
Hi Frog, welcome to Avcom
Whilst your humorous post made me smile :D .. why not contact the seller directly either via Avcoms PM option or on the mobile number provided in the original post
TETAN
Aircraft in Hangar
Closest Airfield: Cape Town International

Unread post by TETAN » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:43 pm

Hi Frog, email sent.

Warm regards.

Tetan

Bearcat wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:52 am
Frog Ranch wrote:
Hi Frog, welcome to Avcom
Whilst your humorous post made me smile :D .. why not contact the seller directly either via Avcoms PM option or on the mobile number provided in the original post
Jean Crous
Tree Tousand
Tree Tousand
Closest Airfield: FASX
Has liked: 822 times
Been liked: 299 times

Unread post by Jean Crous » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:16 pm

Frog Ranch wrote:
:D Welcome to the newest Frog in the big Avcom pond.
Jean
Cubby Aircraft Factory
Suppliers of Nitrate, Butyrate, Adhesive, Fabric.
New front seat solo Cubby Renegade
Cell : 072 6716 240
SACAA Approved Person 402
Email: cubbyaircraftfactory@gmail.com

Return to “Aviation Accessories”