- Forgot to remove the chocks!
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:08 pm
- Closest Airfield: Panorama airfield
- Location: Alberton
- Has liked: 0
- Been liked: 0
I crushed the fir tree between my fore finger and thumb and there was no nothing, all that was left was a dark grey smudge similar to graphite powder when you get it every where but in the lock.
I then took another magnet and moved it over the smudged fingers and nothing came off on to the magnet.
is it possible that the metal particles were so small and that with the oil made up the fir tree ?
Anybody had anything similar ?