searching for career guidance.

Positions in the Administrative, Operational, Engineering or any other aviation support field.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with ads@avcom.co.za in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
Dusty_fly
Wanna Fly
Closest Airfield: FAGC
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

searching for career guidance.

Unread post by Dusty_fly » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:17 am

Hello i trust everyone is doing well. my name is nkabakgoshi phahlamohlaka. i'm currently a PPL holder for two years and still working towards my commercial licence.

in the past 2 years i have tried tirelessly to find funding to assist me towards my CPL, most of the available bursaries require level 5 upwards on the grade 12 certificate for English to be eligible, i have obtained a level 4. however during my pilot training, communicating with ATC on radio has greatly improved my English communication and writing skills and i have obtained a level 6 English proficiency as a result. i have now decided to upgrade my grade 12 English home language results by November 2020 and then continue to persue funding. meanwhile, the aviation industry continues developing transformative organisations that deliver continuous improvement in safety performance. this is a legacy i would like to be part of, and the reason why i persued a career in aviation despite my under privaliged background. it is my desire to work and learn at the same time and get more exposure in the industry.

1. i would like to inquire with anyone who can provide guidance about organisations, job opportunities( requiring minimum experience) or volunteer programs within the aviation industry that i may be part of. thank you in advance

Sincerly yours
Nkabakgoshi Phahlamohlaka
Ugly Duckling
Six Tousand
Six Tousand
Closest Airfield: Brakpan Benoni FABB
Has liked: 402 times
Been liked: 309 times

Re: searching for career guidance.

Unread post by Ugly Duckling » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:48 am

Welcome Nkabakgoshi :D
Congratulations on improving the command of your English language =D>
May you be favorably blessed with your pursuits.
Paul Sabatier EAA Ch 575, SSSA, ERGC, ERFC, AeroClub
Long time Cygnet builder
The object is to fly, it does not matter what the object is!

Return to “Administration, Operations, Engineering and Other Support”