Seeking Opportunity - Stores, procurement and logistics

Positions in the Administrative, Operational, Engineering or any other aviation support field.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with ads@avcom.co.za in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
HanlivR
Wanna Fly
Closest Airfield: Petit
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Seeking Opportunity - Stores, procurement and logistics

Unread post by HanlivR » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:13 am

Good day all,

With great hope and enthusiasm I stand before my fellow aviation colleagues asking for an opportunity as everyone is feeling the pinch of Covid - 19, resulting in major job loses in our industry with little indication on when things will return to "normal"

Im currently in the market and willing to do any job at this point as well as I have a Diploma in business management and completed a whole range of FAA courses to keep up with the everchanging trends

4 years experience in aviation stores management,(parts and tooling) procurement and logistics.

Please feel free to view my CV

Email: dcarl9476@gmail.com
Phone: 079 770 4960
Availability: Immediately

Thank you
Dewald van Rensburg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Administration, Operations, Engineering and Other Support”