Student Looking for Work

Positions in the Administrative, Operational, Engineering or any other aviation support field.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with ads@avcom.co.za in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
zs-dips
Wanna Fly
Closest Airfield: FAGC
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Student Looking for Work

Unread post by zs-dips » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:09 pm

Good day.

My name is Lebjane Dipoelo Nchabeleng, or Dips for short. I am a student pilot residing in Midrand. I am currently looking for a position anywhere between OR Tambo, Midrand, Lanseria and surrounding areas, I have my own reliable transport and would appreciate any opportunity to work.

I am based at Grand Central Airport, have completed all my PPL exams but am struggling to get funds to do the flying needed to get my PPL. I've applied for entry level positions at all the Grand Central schools, but they all require a PPL, hence I haven't been able to get a look in.

I have 2 and a half years of experience in office administration and 2 years of an Economics degree that I'm still in the process of completing. I am proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, currently taking Advanced Excel classes online, and am generally very enthusiastic and savvy about technology, so your computers will not go defunct on my watch :D

I have attached my CV to this post for those interested in having someone like me as part of your staff. Contact me on 081 560 7027 or LebjaneN@gmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Administration, Operations, Engineering and Other Support”