This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
- Flight Planning
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:51 am
- Closest Airfield: ORT
- Location: Johannesburg
- Has liked: 0
- Been liked: 0
The requirements for this position are as follow:
• At least 10 years post qualified Aviation experience of which 5 years are in Maintenance Management or equivalent.
• Must qualify for the position as per the SA CARS requirements.
• Must be approved by the Licensing Council for this position.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking and strategic planning.
• Solid working knowledge of maintenance planning and Continued Airworthiness.
• Solid knowledge of SA CATS and CARS (Parts 43, 66, 91,121,135,145 etc.)
• Solid knowledge of Part 145 Organizations.
• Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external parties.
• Good knowledge of national aviation regulations
• Solid knowledge and understanding of technical issues and needs.
• Strong operational and project management.
• Demonstrated team player.
• Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Maintenance tracking system).
• Have excellent planning, organizing and time management skills – prioritize, allocate & delegate.
• Passionate, optimistic and energetic.
• Is able to remain flexible, function under pressure and maintain a positive attitude and work performance in a variety of circumstances.
• Is self-motivated, takes responsibility and has a sense of pride in their work.
• Have a situational awareness.
• Available to travel.
Should you be interested in applying, please contact Lisanne van Wyk (email@example.com)