This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
- Flight Planning
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:51 am
- Closest Airfield: ORT
- Location: Johannesburg
- Has liked: 0
- Been liked: 0
1. 10 years working in the Aviation industry (At least 8 years in Maintenance Planning).
2. Excellent communication skills with people on all levels (management, field etc)
3. Solid working knowledge of reliability analysis.
4. Good knowledge of SACAA regulations.
5. Solid knowledge and understanding of technical issues and requirements.
6. Strong operational and project management skills.
7. Computer literacy (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
8. The ability to function independently and work under pressure.
9. The ability to function at different levels as a member of a team.
10. Detailed oriented and very meticulous – strong administration skills.
11. Good people management skills.
12. Passionate, optimistic and energetic.
13. Have a situational awareness.
14. Must be able to travel from time to time.
15. Have excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to request the full job description, please contact Lisanne at email@example.com