This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with email@example.com in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
- Wanna Fly
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:18 pm
- Closest Airfield: George Airport
- Location: George
- Has liked: 0
- Been liked: 0
• SMS Training
• Firefighting and safety Training.
• Dangerous Goods Training.
• Training and knowledge of relevant civil aviation legislation, rules and regulations and Flight Ops / Ground Ops procedures
• Training and completed an Engineering or Aircraft Trade Test
• Grade 12/Matric
• Computer literate
• Valid code 8/B driver’s license (no endorsements)
• Knowledge of aviation equipment and aircraft
• Reliable and punctual and able to adhere to strict deadlines
• Excellent ability to function well in a high-pressure environment
• We are a dynamic team and need a person who can fit in and be a team player
Role Purpose and Summary of Tasks:
The Engineering Assistant is responsible for assisting in all engineering maintenance activities and that such are carried out in accordance with the applicable requirements of the relevant civil aviation authorities and as stipulated in the approved Manual Of Procedures (MOP).
The Engineering Assistant support engineering projects by completing a variety of tasks, such as conducting inspections, preparing cost-benefit analyses, placing orders, verifying receipts, achieving target output, performing quality control checks, preventing product holds, and collaborating with managers and contractors to ensure that all maintenance performed are in accordance with relevant aviation regulations and legislation.
THG is an equal opportunity employer and is guided by the principles of Employment Equity to fair treatment in employment through the elimination of unfair discrimination and practices.
If you meet the above requirements please email a comprehensive CV, with valid references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not received a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful.