This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with email@example.com in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
- Wanna Fly
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:18 pm
- Closest Airfield: George Airport
- Location: George
- Has liked: 0
- Been liked: 0
• Male with Stores/Warehousing experience.
• Must be hardworking
• Grade 12/Matric
• Computer literate
• Valid code 8/B driver’s license (no endorsements)
• Reliable, punctual and a go getter
• Previous employment in an Aviation environment, Forklift Licence, knowledge of Dangerous Goods Cargo will be an added advantage
• We are a dynamic team and need a person who can fit in and be a team player
Duties include but not limited to:
• day to day running of goods dispatch and receipt area
• keeping records and recording incoming and outgoing shipments
• booking of courier services and arranging collections
• Assist with overseeing the Stores Inventory Control
• Issuing of bills of material as requested
• Carrying out instruction from management
• Driving duties when needed - dropping/collecting
• Might have to work later on busy days (AOG/Stock Take)
• 6-month contract, with the possibility of permanent employment based on performance
• 40 hour working week
• Optional weekend work may be required (AOG/Stock Take)
• Pleasant working environment
THG is an equal opportunity employer and is guided by the principles of Employment Equity to fair treatment in employment through the elimination of unfair discrimination and practices.
If you meet the above requirements please email a comprehensive CV, with valid references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not received a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful.