This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
- Flight Planning
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:51 am
- Closest Airfield: ORT
- Location: Johannesburg
- Has liked: 0
- Been liked: 0
Solenta Aviation has a B1900 A&C Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LICENCED) position available.
The Roles will include the following:
• Carry out all scheduled maintenance - in accordance with the work pack provided and verify availability of spares.
• Carry out unscheduled maintenance, including fault finding/rectification and compiling spares list as required during inspection.
• Plan and delegate tasks. Supervise mechanics, trainees and workshop assistants to ensure high levels of productivity and quality.
• Sign task on completion including defect sheets, work packs and flight folios.
• Sign all other relevant documents before next flight.
• To act as mentor to the team allocated to him and sign all their relevant training documents as the training officer.
• Ensure communication w.r.t. progress, team members and unplanned tasks/situations to Manager.
• Initiate dual inspections as per MOP.
• Ensure each workstation carries only aircraft specific documentation.
• Responsible for the safety and cleaning of the allocated area.
• Ensuring correct store procedures are followed and documentation completed.
• MOP familiarization.
• Supervise 3rd party maintenance and documentation.
• Signing of the Certificate of release to service.
• Brief Pilot before flight after maintenance by your team and accompany the Pilot with his walk-around.
• Fault finding and defect rectification.
If you are interested and qualify for this position, please contact Lisanne van Wyk (email@example.com)