This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
- Mags On
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:42 pm
- Closest Airfield: FALA
- Location: Johannesburg
- Has liked: 0
- Been liked: 0
Duties include the following:
• Route analysis and flight planning on related software
• Runway risk analysis
• Generating and administrating flight-related documentation (passenger tickets, crew briefings, flight line advice, passenger lounge bookings, aircraft prep, etc.)
• Briefing crew on all operational flight details
• Liaising with Charter Sales Team to obtain clearances, fuel, catering, handling & accommodation arrangements
• Providing ground handling services at Lanseria to FBO visitors as well as to CFS charter & owner flights
CFS will provide on the job training including training on company-specific software.
This demanding positioning requires an individual with good administrative skills and who is able to pay meticulous attention to detail. We welcome your application if you believe you have the necessary skills, a positive attitude, are presentable, well-spoken and hard working.
• English: read, write and speak fluently
• National Senior Certificate (Grade 12/Matric or equivalent)
The company offers a competitive remuneration package on a Cost to Company basis which will be discussed in an interview. The package includes Provident Fund and Medical Aid benefits.
Student / hour-building pilots will be considered for this position, but the company’s operational requirements will always take priority over flying.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com with the subject “OPERATIONS CONTROLLER” by no later than 18 August 2019. Please note that due to the very high number of applications that we typically receive we are not able to respond to each applicant individually. Should we not contact you for an interview by 23 August 2019 please consider your application as unsuccessful.