Experienced Maintenance Planner Available

Positions in the Administrative, Operational, Engineering or any other aviation support field.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with ads@avcom.co.za in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
HanlivR
Wanna Fly
Closest Airfield: Petit
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Experienced Maintenance Planner Available

Unread post by HanlivR » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:18 am

To Whom It May Concern,

In todays current economy its futile to secure full time employment.

As a seasoned and skilled aviation maintenance planner with comprehensive experience in the aviation industry for a variety of aircraft fleets, I am confident that I can make a substantial impact on your company’s success.

My background lies in performing all facets of maintenance planning, CAMO, project management & ensuring compliance with regulations and customer requirements.

Having refined and targeted my skills in maintenance planning, production planning, project management and quality control operations, I stand prepared to dynamically benefit your team.

With my dedication to achieving a productive, efficient, and reliable work, combined with my self-motivation and communication skills, I believe I would be an excellent addition to any team. I look forward to discussing any available position you might have with you further. I am available immediately. Please PM me for a complete resume and copies of qualifications.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
H

Return to “Administration, Operations, Engineering and Other Support”