This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with email@example.com in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
- Flight Planning
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:51 am
- Closest Airfield: ORT
- Location: Johannesburg
- Has liked: 0
- Been liked: 0
• Perform needs analysis and assist with designing training curricula and courses.
• Work with Production Department to establish commonality in procedures, SOP’s and training on the aircraft types.
• Execute training of SOP’s in all technical fields.
SIMULATOR / AIRCRAFT TRAINING:
• Conduct pre-employment checks.
• ATR 42/72 & ERJ 135/145 Simulator Proficiency checks.
• ATR 42/72 (PW100) & ERJ 135/145 (RR AE3007A) Type initial training.
• Aircraft Type Recurrent/Troubleshoot training.
• To monitor and maintain the technical standards on ERJ 135/145 & ATR 42/72 aircraft operated by the company.
• Monitor the safe, efficient and economic technical operation of the company’s aircraft and advise the Training Manager.
• Assist in maintaining the currency of content of training documentation of Solenta Aviation’s Technical Training Organization CAA approval.
• Develop and deploy of Computer Based Training Awareness related training.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Grade II instructors rating (Grade I Preferred).
• Type rated on two of our aircraft fleet (ATR and ERJ Preferably)
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.