This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
- Forgot to remove the chocks!
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:01 pm
- Closest Airfield: Wonderboom
- Location: Pretoria
- Has liked: 0
- Been liked: 0
• Extensive experience on computers and ability to work with Excel, Word and do Internet searches.
• Valid driver’s licence.
• Familiar with basic smaller charter aircraft types from C172’s to Embraer 120’s.
• Familiar with most general aviation abbreviations.
• Live within 20 minutes’ drive from Wonderboom Airport during normal traffic conditions.
• Capable of tugging an aircraft.
• Normal working hours 5 day week, 08.00 to 17.00
• Be on standby every third week, including the weekend to do flight following, quoting and seeing crew and passengers off. (Not frequent)
• Do quotes on a daily basis (Main responsibility)
• Tug aircraft (Ad hoc, not frequent)
• Assist rest of the team in all areas during busy times
• Order catering/refreshments and prepare cooler boxes for flights
• Assist with logistics for flights including fuel availability at destination airports, crew accommodation, vehicle rentals etc
The remuneration will be discussed depending on the experience and skill level of the applicant. Please submit your CV to email@example.com and indicate in the mail any of the above requirements and responsibilities you are unable to do. This will not necessarily disqualify you as a candidate. Applications will close on 27 September at 17.00. Successful applicants will be contacted by 30 September and if we do not contact you, the application should be deemed as unsuccessful.