The purpose of this job is to manage the club operations ensuring that it functions effectively and efficiently and maximises profitability while maintaining the highest level of service delivery to all stakeholders. This job exercises independent judgement, whilst taking its strategic direction from the club committee. Needing to take accountability for daily decision making and planning that ensures the club meets its business goals.
Key Performance Indicators of Responsibility:
- Achieve all business operation targets
- Accurately control and manage all financial line items
- Develop and grow the club’s presence in the local community
- Manage and monitor all airfield operational activities
- Ensure the club delivers a superior service offering to its members and guests.
- Relevant qualification
- Minimum 5 years Management experience
- A related qualification and insight into the Aviation Industry will be an advantage
Note, only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted in line with our recruitment policy.
To apply send CV to: