- Flight Planning
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:31 am
- Closest Airfield: Lanseria
- Location: Gauteng
- Has liked: 0
- Been liked: 0
I'm an engineer trying to determine the probability of an aircraft crash into a nuclear facility at Vaalputs in the Northern Cape (30° 8' 3S 18° 31' 36E).
I need to know the following:
1. If there are any reserved flight corridors above or within 30 km of the facility.
2. Which airports are using those flight corridors and the number of flights within those corridors.
3. I managed to identify these airports within the vicinity: Bosluispan, Springbok, Aggeneys, Loeriesfontein, Koingnaas, Kleinsee, Oranjemund, Upington, Cape Town Intl, Luderitz, and George.
How can I find the number of flights per annum to and from each airport?
Any assistance will be appreciated.
If they can't help you try the ATM(Air traffic management ) department at ATNS head office. Reception number is 08600286726