- Helicopter getting close
- Posts: 563
- Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:45 pm
- Closest Airfield: FAHT
- Location: Lowveld
- Has liked: 41 times
- Been liked: 5 times
Global Association of Billionaires and Millionaires (GABM)
January 28 at 1:29 PM ·
GABM MEMBERS DONATE A FURTHER $1 BILLION TO SOUTH AFRICA’S DROUGHT STRICKEN FARMERS
By: Dennis Arnold – President, Global Association of Billionaires and Millionaires (GABM)
To: The Oaks Farming, Hoedspruit, Limpopo Province, South Africa
January 28th, 2020
Thank you for the enquiry yesterday about the ZAR 1 million donation allocated to the subsistence farmers involved with The Oaks Farming project in Hoedspruit.
Since you were not present at the meeting in Hoedspruit on Saturday January the 25th, 2020, we would like to confirm:
A. GABM members have during June 2018 distributed ZAR 1.5 billion between 5172 South African farmers in terms of Mark Paulsmeier’s GABM SA Drought Relief Project.
https://gabmsadrp.blogspot.com/…/mark-p ... -r15-billi…
B. GABM members have since donated a further ZAR 1 Billion, which has now been allocated to the 10 000 entities who have registered for financial aid on the GABM Facebook page and / or with Mark Paulsmeier and / or at the offices of our 9 provincial legal representatives in South Africa.
C. The ZAR 1 Billion donation has been allocated as follow:
i. ZAR 100 million to the Hoedspruit Drought Aid Recipients (Mark Paulsmeier’s personal group), which include:
• All the registered property owners represented by CHM Steyn Attorneys in his Land Claims legal action.
• The Oaks Farming project.
• All the registered property owners of the Ndlovumzi Nature Reserve. Ndlovumzi Nature Reserve Ndlovumzi Nature Reserve Bushcamp 70 at Ndlovumzi
• All registered property owners of Liverpool farms.
• Moletele CPA
• Hoedspruit Farm Watch
• Liverpool Farm Watch
• Lissataba Nature Reserve Lissataba Game Reserve
• Elephant Rock Eco Estate Elephant Rock Eco Estate
• Raptors View Wildlife Estate Raptor's View Wildlife Estate
• Tshukudu Game Reserve Tsukudu Lodge
• Leadwood Big Game Estate Leadwood Big Game Estate
• Blyde Wildlife Estate
• GABM Facebook applicants
Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate Hoedspruit
ii. ZAR 100 million to the Limpopo Province Drought Aid Recipients Limpopo Limpopo Farmers
iii. ZAR 100 million to the Gauteng Province Drought Aid Recipients African Farmers Association of SA (Gauteng)AFASA Gauteng Farmers
iv. ZAR 100 million to the North West Province Drought Aid Recipients North West Province Farmers Network
v. ZAR 100 million to the Free State Province Drought Aid Recipients Free State Poultry Farmers Free State Vrystaat Nuus/News Vrystaat Landbouprodukte
vi. ZAR 100 million to the Mpumulanga Province Drought Aid Recipients
vii. ZAR 100 million to the Natal Province Drought Aid Recipients KwaZulu-Natal
viii. ZAR 100 million to the Western Cape Province Drought Aid Recipients
ix. ZAR 100 million to the Northern Cape Province Drought Aid Recipients Northern Cape Farmers in Agriculture Land Reform and Rural Development
x. ZAR 100 million to the Eastern Cape Drought Aid Recipients Eastern Cape Farmers Network
D. The application process for drought aid is now closed as all the funds have been allocated to the above recipients.
- Niner Tousand
- Posts: 9999
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:34 pm
- Closest Airfield: 300m from home
- Location: Inni skadu van n kameeldoringboom.
- Has liked: 189 times
- Been liked: 128 times
- These users liked the author Marius Schrenk for the post: