This section is provided for individual organisations to post their positions available or for job seekers to place their CVs. Recruiting agencies are not permitted to post in this section and should make contact with email@example.com in order to make use of the Professional Recruiting Agencies section found at the top of the Job Centre section.
- Flight Planning
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:07 pm
- Closest Airfield: PA Aerodrome
- Has liked: 0
- Been liked: 0
be responsible for the training of students at various levels and on various programmes. As an Instructor, you will be working closely with our students, so your communication and interpersonal skills should be sound as well as your ability to interact with a diverse range of individuals.
- Hold a valid and current South African CPL or ATPL
- Hold a valid and current South African Grade III Flight Instructor Rating
- Hold current Category, Class and Type Ratings for all aircraft in which training is conducted
- Be authorized to conduct training in accordance with the requirements of the Operations Manual Part D.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for:
· Conducting a thorough pre-flight briefing before every flying training exercise to ensure that the student fully understands the purpose,
relevance and content of the lesson.
· Authorising before flight every dual and solo flying training exercise by a student under your supervision or temporary supervision.
· Conducting flying training as authorised and in accordance with 43 Air School Training Manua and SOP's.
· Ensuring that post-flight documentation is completed after every training flight.
· Conducting a thorough post-flight debriefing after every flight to ensure that the student is aware of progress achieved and what to
prepare for the next lesson.
· Completing the Student Training Files immediately after each flight and keeping these up to date at all times.
· Monitoring a Student’s Programme on a daily basis to ensure satisfactory progress
· Assessing a student's flying performance during each flying lesson in accordance with the methods and performance standards defined
in the Training Manual.
· Taking corrective action as stipulated in Section 11 of the Training Manual when the performance of a student does not meet the specified
· Submitting students under your supervision or temporary supervision for Progress Checks, Tests or Assessments as scheduled in the Training Plan.
· Ensuring that your students are familiar with and adhere to procedures relating to the use and stowage of training aids.
· Familiarising yourself with the contents of the TPM and adhering strictly to its provisions
· Ensuring that students are familiar with the contents of the TPM and adhere strictly to its provisions.
· Reporting any deficiencies, or possible improvements to any procedure, system, document or training aid to a Flight Manager or the Chief Flying Instructor as appointed.
· Attending all instructor meetings.
· Ensuring that the highest standard of safety and quality is maintained.
43 Air School is a progressive aviation employer of choice that prides itself in offering stable employment through a competitive fixed and commissionable earnings package to the suitable candidate.
Closing Date: 15th August 2019, however we will be reviewing applications as we receive them and should a suitable candidate be identified, we reserve the right to close our advertisement sooner.
CV's should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information can be obtained from Tracy @ 046 604 3625.